All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together an array of scholars who have been embedded in some of the most conflict-ridden and dangerous zones in the world to reflect on the role and responsibility of anthropological inquiry. This work talks about their research with survivors of war, occupation, massacres, and displacement.
- Author BiographyVictoria Sanford is an assistant professor of anthropology at Lehman College, CUNY. Asale Angel-Ajani is an assistant professor in the Gallatin School at New York University.
- Author(s)Asale Angel-Ajani,Irina Carlota Silber,Monique Skidmore,Phillippe Bourgois,R. Aida Hernandez Castillo,Shannon Speed,Victoria Sanford
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication04/10/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byPhillippe Bourgois
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.