All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive guide to growing your small business through Engagement Marketing As a small business owner, you've always relied on word-of-mouth referrals to grow your business.
- Author BiographyAbout Gail F. Goodman Gail is the CEO of Constant Contact, a leading provider of e-mail marketing, social media marketing, event marketing, local deals, and online survey tools for more than half a million small organizations. A small business expert and visionary, Gail has revolutionized the way small businesses and organizations can effectively and affordably build relationships with their customers, clients, and members. Through her work, she has learned a variety of lessons on how small businesses succeed in reaching and keeping customers all of which she brings to bear in Engagement Marketing. In 2011, Gail was named one of Boston's top 30 innovators by The Boston Globe. She is a member of the Board of Trustees of the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council, a member of the Board of Directors of SCORE, and Chairman of the Board at Constant Contact.
- Author(s)Eric Groves,Gail F. Goodman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.