All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudents want to be involved in their learning. They are eager to be active and engaged. This small flip book gives teachers a way to check students' engagement level and provides more than 60 practical, ready to use teaching ideas.
- Author BiographyDavid Sladkey has been teaching high school mathematics since 1987. He was named Teacher of the Year for Naperville School District 203 in 2007 and the Office Max Innovative Teacher of the Month in March of 2009. David loves to get his students moving and participating actively in their learning. He appreciates technology that impacts curriculum and is easy to implement. Davis uses a SMART Board in his classes every day and is the mathematics department technology specialist. He has coauthored a book, Easy SMART Board Teaching Templates, with Scott Miller and is the author of Energizing Brain Breaks, a Corwin bestseller, and Engaging Teaching Tools. David is passionate about his teaching and reflects this journey in his blog, Reflections of a High School Math Teacher (teachinghighschoolmath.blogspot.com). David is also an avid cyclist and loves spending time with his wife and three children.
- Author(s)David U. Sladkey
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.03
- £28.65Trending at £29.98
- £19.77Trending at £21.58
- £25.68Trending at £27.82
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.08
- £22.69Trending at £24.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.