Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £30.00Trending at £42.97
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.11Trending at £32.99
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byIvana Macek
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Engaging Violence: Trauma, Self-Reflection, and Knowledge Ivana Macek 1. To Work with the History of the Holocaust Deborah Dwork 2. Life in the Trenches: Hope in the Midst of Human Tragedy Ervin Staub 3. Sometimes I just don't want to go on... : Navigating Personal and Collective Time and Space in Researching and Remembering Genocides Stephane Bruchfeld 4. Identity and Mutability in Family Stories about the Third Reich Katherine Bischoping 5. The Question of Legitimacy in Studying Collective Trauma Johanna Ray Vollhardt 6. Intersectional Traumatization: The Psychological Impact of Researching Genocidal Violence in Researchers Giorgia Dona 7. Conducting Fieldwork in Rwanda: Listening and Processing Experiences of Genocide Anne Kubai 8. Research under Duress: Resonance and Distance in Ethnographic Fieldwork Nerina Weiss 9. Making Involuntary Choices, Imagining Genocide, Recovering Trust Ivana Macek 10. Personal and Research Related Links to Trauma Suzanne Kaplan 11. Vicarious Traumatization in Mass Political Violence Researchers: Origins and Antidotes Laurie Anne Pearlman
- Author BiographyIvana Macek is Associate Professor and Senior Lecturer at the Department of Social Anthropology, Stockholm University, Sweden.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.