All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book for museum professionals that focuses on this intersection between museum programming and early childhood education.
- Author BiographySharon E. Shaffer is currently a museum consultant specializing in providing programming to younger children. Previously, she served fifteen years as Executive Director of the Smithsonian Early Enrichment Center. She is the only educator ever to receive the Smithsonian Institution Secretary's Gold Medal for Exceptional Service. Shaffer regularly teaches workshop on educating young children through museums and has consulted on this topic both in the United States and abroad. She has a Ph.D. in education from University of Virginia and was on the faculty of the George Washington University Museum Studies Program.
- Author(s)Sharon E. Shaffer
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.