Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionD. Jean Clandinin, one of the pioneers in using narrative as research, updates her classic formulation on narrative inquiry clarifying, extending and refining the method based upon an additional decade of work.
- Author BiographyD. Jean Clandinin is Professor and Director of the Centre for Research for Teacher Education and Development at the University of Alberta, Canada. A former teacher, counsellor, and psychologist, she is author or co-author of 10 books. She is past Vice President of Division B (Curriculum Studies) of the American Educational Research Association and is the 1993 winner of AERA's Early Career Award, 1999 winner of the Canadian Education Association Whitworth Award for educational research, 2001 winner of the Kaplan Research Achievement Award, and a 2004 Killam Scholar. She is also winner of the 2008 Larry Beauchamp Award from the University of Alberta, and the 2009 Killam Mentoring Award and the 2010 winner of the Graduate Teaching Award at the University of Alberta. She was awarded AERA's Division B Lifetime Achievement Award in 2002.
- Author(s)D. Jean Clandinin
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleDeveloping Qualitative Inquiry
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.