All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
About this product
- Author(s)Novella Zett Keith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Part 1. Contexts. 1. Social Partnerships across Social Divides.2. Different Lenses for Understanding Partnerships: Learning from the Addams-Lincoln Family Center Case. 3. Democratic Engagement in Higher Education: Between Modernity and Neoliberalism. Part 2. Thinking about Professional Practice. 4. Crossing Borders: From Experts to Democratic-Civic Professionals. 5. Toward Wise Practice for University-Community Collaborations. Part 3. Learning about Professional Practice through Cases. 6. From Normal to Wis(er) Practice in a High-School, Community and University Service-Learning Partnership. By Novella Keith with Fatima Hafiz and Jim Peterson. 7. Building Trust, Sharing Power, Crossing Borders: The Art Sanctuary-Temple/Tyler Partnership. By Billy Yalowitz, Karen Malandra, and Novella Keith. 8. Cultivating Civic Capacity for Democratic Collaboration: The Maville-TST Project for School Success. Part 4. Going Forward. 9. Looking Backwards to Go Forward. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyNovella Zett Keith is Professor Emerita of Urban Education at Temple University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.