All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes an innovative framework - the Phases of Engagement - that helps learners become more involved as knowledge generators and cofacilitators of a course. This book also provides specific ideas for tested activities (collected from experienced online instructors across the nation) that can go a long way to improving online learning.
- Author BiographyRita-Marie Conrad has been teaching, designing, and consulting on online courses for nearly two decades. She consults on the design, implementation, and evaluation of online courses, and provides training to community college and university faculty. A frequent presenter on the topic of online instruction, she is also coauthor of The Online Teaching Survival Guide published by Jossey-Bass. J. Ana Donaldson retired as an associate professor of instructional technology from the University of Northern Iowa. She continues her love of teaching online by working part-time as a contributing faculty member for Walden University. She also provides instructional design and program evaluation consulting and has presented workshops on using technology to apply the principles of engaged learning.
- Author(s)J. Ana Donaldson,Rita-Marie Conrad
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Guides to Online Teaching and Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.