Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £102.93
- £10.39Trending at £10.55
- £6.99Trending at £9.60
- £8.22Trending at £9.49
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £11.59Trending at £14.24
- £9.01Trending at £14.50
About this product
- DescriptionToo often interfaith dialogue is generic and unfocused. Often it involves 'liberals' from each tradition coming together to criticize the 'conservatives' in their own traditions. This book provides a model for interfaith dialogue that challenges very directly the 'dialogue industry'.
- Author BiographyThe Very Revd Ian Markham is Dean and President of Virginia Theological Seminary. He is the author and editor of numerous books, including: Understanding Christian Doctrine, (2007), Do Morals Matter? (2006), Islam, Globalization, and Ethics, with Ibraham Ozdemir, (2005), A Theology of Engagement (2004), September 11: Religious Perspectives and Consequences (2002), Theological Liberalism (2002), A World Religions Reader, 2nd edition (2000), Encountering Religion (1998), and Truth and the Reality of God (1998).
- Author(s)Ian S. Markham
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/12/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight504 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.