All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can we help and support people to face climate change? This book explores in depth what climate change actually means to people. It brings members of a wide range of different disciplines in the social sciences together in discussion and introduces a psychoanalytic perspective.
- Author BiographySally Weintrobe, a practising psychoanalyst, is a Fellow of the Institute of Psychoanalysis in London. She sees a psychoanalytic approach as a vital part of understanding how to engage people about the seriousness of climate change and how to understand current levels of denial. She has written and lectured widely on these subjects and on our relationship with nature. Her commitment to fostering interdisciplinary exchange with other human scientists about engaging with climate change has led to this remarkable book.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNew Library of Psychoanalysis 'Beyond the Couch' Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited bySally Weintrobe
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.53
- £13.79Trending at £18.94
- £20.52Trending at £21.13
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £12.55Trending at £15.15
- £9.45Trending at £10.78
- £9.27Trending at £11.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.