Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book advances methodologies for engaging young people as active agents in the design and interpretation of research that concerns them and offers a critique of those methods that see young people as either the objects of research or as service clients.
- Author(s)Nicole Mockler,Susan Groundwater-Smith
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 174 p. 2 illus.
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.98
- £27.92Trending at £30.59
- £26.50Trending at £28.79
- £13.15Trending at £15.63
- £25.66Trending at £27.77
- £23.42Trending at £30.00
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.