All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £8.99Trending at £10.13
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
About this product
- DescriptionEngles' was not only the father of dialectical and historical materialism, the official philosophies of history and science in many communist countries; he was also the first Marxist historian, anthropologist, philosopher, and commentator on early Marx. This introductory book explores the importance of Engels's thought and work.
- Author BiographyTerrell Carver is the head of the Department of Politics at Bristol University. He is author of Marx's Social Theory (1982), Marx and Engels: The Intellectual Relationship (1986), Friedrich Engles: His Life and Thought (1990), and editor of The Unknown Marx (2001) and The Cambridge Companion to Marx (1992).
- Author(s)Terrell Carver
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/05/2003
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Series TitleVery Short Introductions
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8 halftones
- Weight113 g
- Width109 mm
- Height174 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.