Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.78Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis review of the current status of biomaterials in regenerative medicine covers both scientific and clinical advances. It sets out the latest methods of regulating the composition of biomaterials and explains how to modulate their mechanical properties.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight707 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySujata K. Bhatia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.