All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows engineers and scientists how to create new products that are income-producing for themselves and for investors.
- Author BiographyPaul Swamidass is Professor Emeritus, Raymond J. Harbert College of Business, Auburn University, Alabama. At Auburn University he was the Director of the Thomas Walter Center for Technology Management from 2005 to 2014. His publications include books, an encyclopedia, several technical monographs, and more than one hundred publications in scholarly journals, conference proceedings, etc. As a pro se inventor-applicant, he was granted four US patents since 2009. Based on his success in getting patents from the US Patents Office without an attorney, Swamidass has written articles and papers helpful for the individual pro se inventor in the law journal, John Marshall Review of Intellectual Property Law (2010), and another in InventorsDigest.com.
- Author(s)Paul Swamidass
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2016
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £10.81Trending at £10.96
- £3.92Trending at £4.16
- £7.99Trending at £8.12
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £7.30Trending at £8.97
- £5.78Trending at £7.97
- £32.15Trending at £49.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.