All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £19.49Trending at £20.97
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £32.15Trending at £32.49
- £15.48Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book gives engineers an overall ethical direction with direct practical outcomes. It focuses on military engineering and water provision in developing countries but touches other topics such as engineering ethics relative to medical and business ethics.
- Author BiographyThe author is a Fellow of the UK Royal Academy of Engineering. He holds chairs in the Schools of Engineering at the University of Wales Swansea and the University of Surrey. He has carried out extensive consultancy for industry, government departments, research councils and universities on an international basis, currently through i-NewtonWales.
- Author(s)William Richard Bowen
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content NoteVIII, 111 p.
- Weight770 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Printing.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.