All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Aleksandr Yurievich Brailov
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note146 black & white illustrations, 105 colour illustrations, 79 colour tables, biography
- Weight701 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsDescriptive Geometry.- Types of Projection. The Center of Projection.- Formation of the Complex Drawing. Octants. The method of Gaspard Monge.- Geometrical Models and an Analytical Model of a Point.- Geometric and Analytical Models of a Straight Line.- Geometric Models and Analytical Models of a Plane.- Geometric and Analytical Models of a Surface.- Positional Problems.- Metric Problems.- Development of Surfaces.- Axonometric Projections.- Conclusions.- Appendix.
- Author BiographyAleksandr Yurievich Brailov is a Professor in the Department of Descriptive Geometry and Drawing at the Odessa Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture since 2008. He began his engineering career in 1974 when he became a first-year student of the Odessa National Polytechnic University. After graduating, in 1979, with a Master of Engineering, with Distinction, he was employed as a research engineer at the Odessa National Polytechnic University. Dr. Brailov subsequently read for a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree at the Odessa National Polytechnic University in the field of manufacturing engineering, focusing primarily on the geometry of cutting tools under the supervision of Professor Yuri Sukhorukov. Later on, to enhance his mathematical acumen, he completed the Bachelor and Master programs at the Institute of Mathematics, Economy and Mechanics of the Odessa I.I. Mechnikov National University in 1996. After completion of his Ph.D., Dr. Brailov was employed by the Odessa National Polytechnic University as a Senior Research Fellow, Associate Professor, and Professor within the Departments of Metal Cutting and Cutting Tools, Descriptive Geometry and Graphics, Computer Designing Technologies. Professor Brailov is a member of the Ukrainian Association on Applied Geometry, since 2000, and a member of the International Society of Geometry and Graphics, since 1998. His research interests include areas of geometrical modeling of engineering objects and systems, engineering geometry, mechanical design, computer aided design, engineering computer graphics and computer design of tools. The author of 155 scientific and methodical works-including 128 scientific and technical articles, three copyright certificates on inventions, two patents, three textbooks, seven manuals, and 12 teaching-methodical works-Dr. Brailov has also presented the results of his research at technical conferences around the world.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.