All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £11.94Trending at £18.02
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £12.80Trending at £18.01
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe technological breakthroughs and entrepreneurial adventures of Frank J. Sprague during the transformative years of the early electrical industry.
- Author BiographyFrederick Dalzell received his PhD in the History of American Civilization from Harvard University and has been a researcher at Harvard Business School. He is the coauthor of Changing Fortunes: Remaking the Industrial Corporation and Driving Change: The UPS Approach to Business.
- Author(s)Frederick Dalzell
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/09/2009
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Series TitleEngineering Invention
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note22 b&w illus.
- Weight476 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byW. Bernard Carlson
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.