Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to engineering materials used in the workshop, for processes such as milling, welding, and lathe and bench-work. Designed for the general enthusiast or amateur engineer, it provides in-depth information on the functions and limitations of commonly used metals, and advice on material selection.
- Author BiographyHenry Tindell is a chartered engineer, with a thirty-five year career behind him. He gained a double first in Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering from the University of Manchester, followed by an M.Sc and Ph.D for work on metal-matrix composites for orthopaedic surgery. Now semi-retired, he works as a consultant and home workshop-based engineer.
- Author(s)Henry Tindell
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note144 colour photographs 82 diagrams
- Weight765 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.42
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.60
- £108.12Trending at £156.12
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £12.75Trending at £12.94
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.