Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering Mathematics is a textbook written for undergraduate students of all streams of engineering. This book covers all the topics taught in mathematics in different semesters in the B.Tech curriculum. It encompasses wide-ranging topics with emphasis on applications to real-world problems.
- Author BiographySrimanta Pal is currently Professor at Electronics and Communication Sciences unit, Indian Statistical Institute(ISI), Calcutta. A PhD from IIT Kharagpur, he obtained an MBA from Jadavpur University (JU), M. Tech. (Comp. Sc.) from ISI Calcutta, B. Tech. (Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering) from JU and B.Sc. (Mathematics) from University of Calcutta. He has a teaching experience of close to two decades in prestigious institutions such as JU and IIMC (Indian Institute of Mangement Calcutta) Subodh C. Bhunia is currently Director at Orient Digital Company Pvt. Ltd, Kolkata. An M. Tech from ISI, Kolkata and an M.Sc. from Calcutta University in Applied Mathematics, he has about five years of teaching and close to three decades of industrial experience.
- Author(s)Srimanta Pal,Subodh C. Bhunia
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note502
- Weight1866 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.