All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPracticing engineers need to understand the economic, environmental, and social contexts of a project, as well as the engineering challenges. In turn, this requires an awareness of the economic, financial, social, and environmental factors against which a development project will be assessed.
- Author BiographyMartin Rogers BE, MEngSc, PhD, BA(Public Ad), CEng, MICE, MRTPI, Chartered Engineer and Chartered Town Planner is currently an Assistant Head of School in the School of Civil and Building Services Engineering. Aidan Duffy BA, BAI, MBA, PhD is a lecturer at the Dublin Institute of Technology where he specialises in the financial, economic and policy assessment of renewable energy technologies and energy efficient systems.
- Author(s)Aidan Duffy,Martin Rogers
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width172 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.