All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique, one-stop resource covers engineering project management topics, tools, and techniques in a logical sequence with real-world industrial examples.
- Author BiographySammy G. Shina, Ph.D., P.E., is a Professor of Mechanical Engineering and former Director of the Electronics Manufacturing Laboratory at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell. He is an international consultant, trainer, and seminar provider on project management, Six Sigma applications, technology supply chains, collaborative engineering, product design and development, and electronics manufacturing and automation, and has also worked extensively as an expert witness on issues of patent infringements of electronic products and systems. Dr. Shina spent more than 20 years developing new products and state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies for several technology companies, including Hewlett Packard and RCA. He received S.B. degrees in electrical engineering and industrial management from MIT, a S.M. degree in computer science from WPI, and a Sc.D. degree in mechanical engineering from Tufts University.
- Author(s)Sammy G. Shina
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- Series TitleElectronics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight981 g
- Width193 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.