All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.52Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.95
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionConcise review for engineers to develop strategies to manage/adapt to climate change, for a wide range of students and policymakers.
- Author BiographyProfessor Ian Jones is Director of the Ocean Technology Group at the University of Sydney, Australia. He is also a director of Earth, Ocean and Space, a Sydney-based environmental consultancy. He has been a visiting professor at Tokyo, Copenhagen, Conception, Sun Yat Sen and Columbia universities. Dr Jones holds a number of patents on greenhouse gas abatement and has lectured at many international meetings. He is the co-author of three books and 90 research papers and sits on a number of journal editorial boards. He was elected a Fellow of the Institution of Engineers, Australia, and is a Councillor of the Engineering Committee for Oceanic Resources.
- Author(s)Ian S. F. Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note42 b/w illus. 16 tables 18 exercises
- Weight530 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.