All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 55 articles on superconductivity from the Wiley Encyclopedia of Electrical and Electronics Engineering makes it accessible to individuals who need the information but do not have access to the full 24-volume encyclopedia.
- Author BiographyPETER J. LEE is Senior Scientist at the University of Wisconsin - Madison's Applied Super-conductivity Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Peter J. Lee
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/05/2001
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1716 g
- Width221 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.