Engineering Theories of Software Intensive Systems: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Engineering Theories of Software Intensive Systems, Marktoberdorf, Germany, from 3 to 15 August 2004 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2005)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes contributions from lectures of the 25th International Summer School on Engineering Theories of Software Intensive Systems, held at Marktoberdorf, Germany, in August 2004. This book presents mathematical foundations of software engineering and engineering methods to examine software engineering techniques and foundations in industries.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 195
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight758 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Harel,Johannes Gruenbauer,Manfred Broy,Tony Hoare
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.