All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNishiyama's work offers lessons to policymakers interested in how a country can recover successfully after defeat.
- Author BiographyTakashi Nishiyama is an assistant professor of history at the State University of New York, Brockport.
- Author(s)Takashi Nishiyama
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2014
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins Studies in the History of Technology
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note9 Halftones, black and white
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.