Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £50.00Trending at £75.99
- £17.02Trending at £27.39
- £11.75Trending at £16.92
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £9.77Trending at £10.33
- £7.67Trending at £8.50
- £7.57Trending at £10.95
About this product
- DescriptionEngineering for Business features teaching materials and case studies developed for senior undergraduate courses in engineering and business and graduate-level classes in Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering and Management, and Technology Management.
- Author BiographyColin O. Benjamin, Ph.D., is Anheuser-Busch Professor of Engineering Management at Florida A&M University. He has had several years of international teaching, industrial, and consulting experience. He has published articles in Industrial Engineering & Management journals such as IE Trans. and IEEE Trans; in Engineering Management: IJIE, CIE, EMJ, PMJ, JORS, EJOR, Omega, Interfaces, IJEE, IJBR, IJTTC, JABE, ASCE Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, URISA, and WIJE. He is a chartered engineer in the U.K. and a senior member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers in the U.S.
- Author(s)Colin Othniel Benjamin
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width154 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.