Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the recent financial crisis which argues that the hitherto dominant intellectual and policy paradigm of neo-liberalism has been fatally weakened and will in due course be replaced. The implications of the crisis for politico-cultural identities and our sense of ourselves as members of an ordered society are explored.
- Author BiographyP. W. PRESTON Professor of Political Sociology in the Department of Political Science and International Studies, University of Birmingham, UK. He has lived and worked in a number of different countries in Europe and East Asia and has published widely on the issue of complex economic and social change.
- Author(s)Peter W. Preston
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight483 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.