All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis vivid and comprehensive account of the politics, religion, and culture of England in the century and a half after the Norman Conquest lays bare the patterns of everyday life and increases our understanding of a medieval society at a time when England was more closely tied to Europe than ever before.
- Author BiographyRobert Bartlett is Wardlaw Professor of Medieval History at the University of St Andrews.
- Author(s)Robert Bartlett
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2002
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Oxford History of England
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note8pp halftone plates, numerous figures, tables and maps
- Weight1224 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.68
- £8.84Trending at £13.09
- £9.52Trending at £13.01
- £9.99Trending at £15.11
- £6.76Trending at £12.11
- £12.58Trending at £19.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.