All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngland's houses are a treasure trove of riches and a unique, living record of the nation's history. Simon Jenkins's magnificent guide selects the finest palaces, mansions, halls, castles and cottages throughout the land, from the stately to the humble, in a glorious celebration of English life.
- Author BiographySimon Jenkins writes for The Times and the London Evening Standard. He has edited both the Evening Standard and The Times, and has written books on the politics, history and architecture of London. He has been deputy chairman of English Heritage and was knighted in 2004.
- PrizesWinner of British Books Award 2004.
- Author(s)Simon Jenkins
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2004
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/01/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, col. maps
- Weight1674 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £32.00Trending at £33.75
- £56.73Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £44.34
- £27.56Trending at £29.91
- £22.60Trending at £34.99
- £11.63Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.