CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.09Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionJames Oldham reviews developments in English common law during the 18th century, particularly the influence of Lord Chief Justice Mansfield, whose reforming work laid the foundations of modern English and American civil law.
- Author BiographyJames Oldham is St. Thomas More Professor of Law and Legal History at Georgetown University Law Center.
- Author(s)James Oldham
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Legal History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note20 illustrations, notes, bibliography, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.