All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £21.94Trending at £23.36
- £18.60Trending at £19.66
- £19.06Trending at £20.82
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £12.00Trending at £13.52
- £14.99Trending at £17.47
- £39.56Trending at £41.09
About this product
- DescriptionEfficient, accessible, and helpful guide to mastering practical English skills.
- Author BiographyJohn Langan has taught reading and writing at Atlantic Cape Community College near Atlantic City, New Jersey, for more than twenty-five years. The author of a popular series of college textbooks on both writing and reading, John enjoys the challenge of developing materials that teach skills in an especially clear and lively way. Before teaching, he earned advanced degrees in writing at Rutgers University and in reading at Rowan University. He also spent a year writing fiction that, he says, is now at the back of a drawer waiting to be discovered and acclaimed posthumously. While in school, he supported himself by working as a truck driver, a machinist, a battery assembler, a hospital attendant, and an apple packer. John now lives with his wife, Judith Nadell, near Philadelphia. In addition to his wife and Philly sports teams, his passions include reading and turning on nonreaders to the pleasure and power of books. Through Townsend Press, his educational publishing company, he has developed the nonprofit Townsend Library, a collection of more than a hundred new and classic stories.
- Author(s)John Langan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/01/2012
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight760 g
- Width206 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.