All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeant for young English and EFL learners, this activity book contains puzzles and games, cutting, and sticking to practice essential first words and phrases saying hello, counting, family members, eating and drinking, shopping and expressing likes and dislikes.
- Author BiographyAfter teaching French and Italian at secondary schools, Catherine Bruzzone spent 10 years at Pan Books, developing language learning and children's activity books, including the Breakthrough series of home study language courses (now published by Macmillan) and the Learn Together series of home study workbooks for parents and children. In 1990, Catherine set up b small publishing specialising in language learning books and creative activity books for children aged 2 to 12.
- Author(s)Catherine Bruzzone,Lone Morton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/05/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleLanguage Activity S.
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Noteblack line and colour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Louise Comfort
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £8.98
- £4.77Trending at £4.83
- £4.44Trending at £4.72
- £7.70Trending at £8.41
- £5.49Trending at £5.86
- £16.16Trending at £16.79
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.