All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £16.95Trending at £20.66
- £23.00Trending at £24.04
- £15.47Trending at £24.98
- £17.85Trending at £22.26
- £11.94Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £14.83Trending at £20.98
About this product
- DescriptionRoutledge Language Workbooks are practical introductions to specific areas of language for absolute beginners. They provide comprehensive coverage of the areas as well as a basis for further study.
- Author BiographyRichard Hudson is Professor of Linguistics at University College London, and Fellow of the British Academy. He is the Language Workbooks Series Editor and his publications include Word Meaning (1995) and Teaching Grammar (1992).
- Author(s)Richard Hudson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/1998
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleLanguage Workbooks
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note79 line figures
- Weight226 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.