All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the ritualistic and cultic practices in Britain during the transitional period between paganism and early Christianity. A major theme of this book is the continuity, or otherwise, between the cult sites, symbolism and rituals of the different periods: Iron Age, Roman and post-Roman.
- Author(s)Ann Woodward
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication05/03/1992
- Series TitleEnglish Heritage S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Out-of-print date12/07/2000
- Content Note95 b&w and 10 colour illustrations, maps, photographs
- Weight1 g
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.