CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £22.53Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.50
- £17.29Trending at £28.09
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £20.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis text looks at examples of the changing nature of 20th-century British identity (including people such as Townshend and Westwood), and identifies the problems facing modernizers hampered by traditional nationalism, which fails to engage with the complexities of contemporary culture.
- Author BiographyKevin Davey is the former chair of the Socialist Society and the Socialist Movement. He is a regular contributor to the New Statesman, Tribune and New Times
- Author(s)Kevin Davey
- PublisherLawrence and Wishart Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/1999
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLawrence & Wishart Ltd
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.