Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £26.65Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are engaged in the study of law, are considering studying law at university, are a business professional or generally want to find out more about the law, this title offers a point of entry to the law in England and Wales.
- Author BiographyGary Slapper, LLB, LLM, PhD, PGCE (Law), is Professor of Law, and Director of the Centre for Law, at The Open University, and writes a legal column for The Times. David Kelly, BA, BA (Law), PhD, is Principal Lecturer in Law, and Director of the Centre for Critical Legal Studies, at Staffordshire University.
- Author(s)David Kelly,Gary Slapper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note10 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.