All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssists students of the English legal system in the achievement of a good understanding of the law, its institutions and processes, and sets the law and system in a social context. This edition includes the significant changes introduced to the civil and criminal courts by the Courts Act 2003.
- Author BiographyGary Slapper is Professor of Law, and Director of the Centre for Law, at The Open University, and writes a legal column for The Times. David Kelly is Principal Lecturer in Law, and Director of the Centre for Critical Legal Studies, at Staffordshire University.
- Author(s)David Kelly,Gary Slapper
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Out-of-print date19/06/2009
- Weight1350 g
- Width150 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £297.81Trending at £372.68
- £38.74Trending at £43.18
- £32.79Trending at £39.13
- £169.67Trending at £231.04
- £39.79Trending at £47.99
- £78.18Trending at £95.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.