Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.11
- £20.99Trending at £22.48
- £8.72Trending at £10.93
- £30.68Trending at £40.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1998 book is a study of the Russian reception of English literature from Romanticism to aestheticism.
- Author(s)Rachel Polonsky
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Russian Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.