All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you survive your GCSE and get a better grade. This guide gives you tips on revision and the exam, as well as helps you get the best out of your coursework and the course. It aims to let you in, on the secret thoughts of the examiner.
- Author(s)Sherry Ashworth
- Date of Publication19/01/2001
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAlternative GCSE Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/10/2005
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Polly Dunbar
- Reading AgeFrom 14 To 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.