CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamining football fans' expressions of Englishness in public houses and online spaces, the author discusses the effects of globalisation, European integration and UK devolution on English society, revealing that the use of the St George's Cross does not signal the emergence of a specifically 'English' national consciousness.
- Author BiographyDr Tom Gibbons is Senior Lecturer in Sports Studies in the School of Social Sciences and Law at Teesside University, UK.
- Author(s)Tom Gibbons
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.