Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.42Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the vengeance permeating English Renaissance drama, connecting bloodthirsty and blackly comic plays with economics and political resistance.
- Author BiographyLinda Woodbridge is Weiss Chair in the Humanities and Professor of English at Pennsylvania State University. She has published widely on the subjects of English Renaissance literature, women in literature, folklore and revenge. Her books include Women and the English Renaissance: Literature and the Nature of Womankind, 1540-1620 (1984), Shakespeare: A Selective Bibliography of Criticism (1988), The Scythe of Saturn: Shakespeare and Magical Thinking (1994) and Vagrancy, Homelessness, and English Renaissance Literature (2001).
- Author(s)Linda Woodbridge
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight700 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.