Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.95Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £14.26Trending at £14.46
- £32.71Trending at £35.04
- £27.58Trending at £28.90
- £13.17Trending at £19.02
- £23.31Trending at £28.99
- £31.44Trending at £34.95
- £16.12Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook, first published in 2004, provides a concise, clear, and accessible introduction to current syntactic theory.
- Author BiographyAndrew Radford is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Essex.
- Author(s)Andrew Radford
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.