CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.38
- £26.57Trending at £35.99
- £8.39Trending at £8.46
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £8.88Trending at £9.53
- £8.44Trending at £9.65
- £6.86Trending at £7.59
About this product
- DescriptionContributing to the growing interest in early modern women and religion, this essay collection advances scholarship by introducing readers to recovered or little-studied texts and by offering paradigms for the analysis of women's religious literary activities.
- Author BiographyMicheline White is Associate Professor of English Literature at Carleton University, Canada. She is the editor of Ashgate Critical Essays on Women Writers in England, 1550-1700: Volume 3: Anne Lock, Isabella Whitney and Aemilia Lanyer (2009), and has published articles on Tudor women and religious writing.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleWomen and Gender in the Early Modern World
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 8 b&w illustrations
- Weight656 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byDr. Micheline White
- Series Edited byProfessor Allyson M. Poska,Professor Abby Zanger
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.