All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on, theory-neutral and non-technical, this textbook is a basic introduction to the structure of English words and sentences.
- Author BiographyEva Duran Eppler is Reader in English Language and Linguistics at Roehampton University, London. Gabriel Ozon is a Teaching Fellow in the English Language and Literature Department at University College London.
- Author(s)Eva Duran Eppler,Gabriel Ozon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- Series TitleCambridge Introductions to the English Language
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 15 tables 105 exercises
- Weight520 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.