CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book of its kind written for researchers of all disciplines whose first language is not English. It teaches how to write concisely without ambiguity, and aims to help the non-native speaker to better understand native English speakers.
- Author BiographyAdrian Wallwork is the author of more than 20 ELT and EAP textbooks. He has trained several thousand PhD students and academics from 35 countries to write research papers.
- Author(s)Adrian Wallwork
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/06/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight539 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.