All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs with its sister publications, this volume of analysis and exercises gets to the heart of written English, providing would-be academicians with exercises that tackle the mistakes most often made by non-native writers, for example in paragraphing.
- Author BiographyAdrian Wallwork is the author of around 30 ELT and EAP textbooks. He has trained several thousand PhD students from 35 countries to write and present academic work.
- Author(s)Adrian Wallwork
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/10/2012
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish for Academic Research
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2013, Corr. 2nd printing 2015
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.22Trending at £26.09
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £10.98Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.