All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA faculty-specific series for students in higher education.
- Author BiographyMarie McLisky is the author of English for Banking in Higher Education Studies and English for Public Relations in Higher Education Studies in the ESAP series. She holds an MA (Sociology) and M.Ed (educational Technology and TESOL). Marie tutored Sociology at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, then at the University of Maryland (Asian Division) in Korea. While in Korea, Marie gained her RSA Certificate in TEFLA, and worked as an ESOL instructor to Korean university students and adults. In 1992, Marie moved to Indonesia to work as an English language instructor and trainer for the British Council, and as a certified examiner for the IELTS exam. Her work in Indonesia included ESP and ESAP materials development. While working in Indonesia, she completed the RSA Diploma in TEFLA, and her MEd. at the University of Manchester. Since her return to New Zealand, Marie has worked in a variety of roles, including teacher trainer on the Trinity College Certificate in TESOL Course. Terry Phillips has worked in ELT for more than 35 years as a teacher, teaching supervisor, manager and language school owner. As a consultant, he has worked in more than 20 countries in all parts of the world, advising state and private language institutions on all aspects of school management. For the last ten years, he has been a full time freelance writer with his wife Anna, producing more than 160 published books in ELT. Although he and Anna have worked for all the major publishers, all recent works have been for Garnet Education. Terry is the series editor of the English for Specific Academic Purposes series for Garnet Education, which aims to prepare students to entry into a particular faculty for English-medium tertiary education. The series won the ESU award in 2009.
- Author(s)Marie McLisky
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish for Specific Academic Purposes
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content Noteblack and white tables and illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byTerry Phillips
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementTeacher's Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.