Consider these sponsored items
- £17.95Free postage
- £15.98Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten specifically for prep schools, this book is the first in a rigorous two-part series, featuring a wealth of new and updated extracts, poems and exercises to encourage pupils to develop their English skills and learn to use the language accurately and with flair.
- Author BiographySusan Elkin is an award-winning journalist who has taught English in five different secondary schools, both independent and state, most recently at Benenden. She is the author of over fifty books including CE English Books 1 and 2 and has written extensively for most national newspapers and for many magazines and websites. She was education editor at The Stage from 2005-2016 and reviews a great deal of theatre. Read about Susan's early classroom experience in her 2013 e-book Please Miss We're Boys.
- Author(s)Susan Elkin
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication24/02/2017
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Weight358 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £54.99Trending at £59.98
- £7.66Trending at £9.02
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £17.97Trending at £20.35
- £4.99Trending at £5.98
- £8.40Trending at £10.02
- £7.70Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.