All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA faculty-specific series for students in higher education.
- Author BiographyRichard Lee has worked in English language teaching for almost 20 years as a teacher and materials writer in Spain, the UAE and the UK. He has also been involved in setting up language schools in Brazil. His academic interests include the teaching of English for specific academic purposes and the applications of technology in language learning. He currently works as an EAP tutor and materials writer at the University of Nottingham. Terry Phillips has worked in ELT for more than 35 years as a teacher, teaching supervisor, manager and language school owner. As a consultant, he has worked in more than 20 countries in all parts of the world, advising state and private language institutions on all aspects of school management. For the last ten years, he has been a full time freelance writer with his wife Anna, producing more than 160 published books in ELT. Although he and Anna have worked for all the major publishers, all recent works have been for Garnet Education. Terry is the series editor of the English for Specific Academic Purposes series for Garnet Education, which aims to prepare students to entry into a particular faculty for English-medium tertiary education. The series won the ESU award in 2009.
- Author(s)Richard Lee
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish for Specific Academic Purposes
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content Notefull colour photos, tables and illustrations
- Weight425 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Series Edited byTerry Phillips
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Audio CDs (Audiobook)
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £21.94Trending at £22.11
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.