All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £9.83Trending at £12.79
- £24.81Trending at £27.53
- £40.35Trending at £41.44
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
About this product
- DescriptionStudents learn better and are more motivated when they can put English into action! This title provides learners with competency-based support for building language, life, and work skills in real world settings.
- Author BiographyBarbara Foley is full-time professor of at Union County College, Elizabeth, New Jersey, USA. She has presented at numerous workshops, conferences, and colleges throughout the United States and Mexico, specifically in the areas of listening, CALL, grammar, communicative classroom activities, Generation 1.5 students, and Extensive Reading. Her many publications include English in Action, Grammar in Action, Listen to Me, Now Hear This, and workbooks for the Heinle Picture Dictionary. Elizabeth Neblett teaches ESL full-time at Union County College in Elizabeth, New Jersey. In addition to teaching, Liz observes new faculty and helps with student and faculty problems. She has presented workshops on teaching at many TESOL conventions and has done workshops on how to use English in Action throughout Mexico. She has co-authored English in Action, Grammar in Action, Books 2-3, and Basic Grammar in Action.
- Author(s)Barbara H. Foley,Elizabeth R. Neblett
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight555 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition Statement2nd International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.